Whoever suggested you can have too much of a good thing must not have discovered app technology.
We live in an age where we can send invoices, pay vendors, order office supplies, check in for our flight, and even post and share our keynote speech from virtually anywhere in the world, with just a few taps on our smartphone or tablet.
The same innovative technology that makes these feats possible continues to evolve, and today it is bringing us a wealth of new apps with their own game changing – business changing – potential.
Inside the Xerox App Gallery
The Xerox App Gallery offers a wealth of app technology designed to streamline common business processes, resolve challenges, and improve the way you work. As your business grows, the Xerox App Gallery allows your Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology-enabled devices to grow right along with you. The gallery features both Xerox apps and those from third-party developers, like our channel partners.
Businesses of all sizes can do everything from scan and convert paper into necessary formats; translate documents via MFP or PC; and even share patient information securely with options like the healthcare app. The Xerox App Gallery is accessible, easy to use, and rich in possibilities for businesses of every size and shape, from those who work on the go and leverage the Cloud, to those with traditional 9-5 offices who store their data in-house.
The Updated App Gallery: A New Generation of Business Transforming Apps
Xerox’s portfolio of ConnectKey®-enabled devices is hugely popular with small and medium size businesses and experts alike. The latest enhancements mark a new chapter in their mission to disrupt the status quo and innovate the way we work.
- Xerox Connect App for Salesforce: access Salesforce’s Customer Relationship Management system right at the device; upload and share sales management information to client folders by scanning the documents directly into Salesforce.
- Xerox Audio Documents App: securely transforms hardcopy documents into audio files allowing commuters, multitaskers, or audio enthusiasts to listen on the go instead of reading.
- Xerox Connect App for QuickBooks Online: offers a hassle-free expense reimbursement process with multi-receipt scanning. Receipt data is extracted into an expense report and submitted with notifications sent to reviewers for timely approval. For Concur users, a similar receipt management app will be available by year’s end.
- Xerox Forms Manager App: simplifies management of multiple forms while reducing paper-based filing risks. With intelligent routing capabilities via embedded QR codes, scanned forms are automatically routed to the appropriate email address.
- Xerox Quick Link App: enables a fast start to printing without IT support. This intuitive app sends an email directly from the device containing appropriate links to install and connects computers or mobile devices with the drivers and configuration settings.
Don’t see the right app for your business in this list? Contact a Xerox Channel Partner who can custom create an app specific to your business’s unique needs and workflows.
Save the Date
Xerox’s newest ConnectKey®-enabled apps will be added to the Xerox App Gallery between the end of 2018 and early 2019. Subscribe to the Small Business Solutions blog to stay abreast of these releases as they happen, so you can be the first to put the latest evolutions to work for you.
Share this on Twitter!
Tweet: Innovators never rest. Here’s how @Xerox is enhancing its award-winning ConnectKey portfolio with a wealth of new apps that can help your business work better: https://ctt.ac/f1J95+
The post Xerox Enhances its Popular App Gallery with New Business Transforming Apps appeared first on Small Business Solutions.